If you offer discounted or free products, programs, activities or services that are available ongoing to low income Albertans, please email email@example.com and include a link to a web page with information (no pdf’s accepted)
More Discount Categories Available Here
Birth Control and Sexual Health – Free or Discounted
- Birth Control Centre
- Reproductive Mental Health Program
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Clinic
- Sexual Health Service
- Calgary Sexual Assault Response Team
- Safeworks Harm Reduction Program
- Sexual and Reproductive Health – Education
- Sexual and Reproductive Health – Clinical Services
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Clinic
- Social Media
Alberta Health Services Health For Two
Available in Edmonton, St. Albert, Leduc County, Fort Saskatchewan, Parkland County, and Strathcona County.
Free program that supports women to have healthy pregnancies and healthy babies. Supplies milk coupons, prenatal vitamins, nutrition information, books on pregnancy and newborn care, individual counselling with a community health nurse, links to community resources and a gift for baby.
Alex Community Health Centre Youth Health Centre (Calgary)
Family physicians and medical resources Anonymous STI testing Pregnancy testing & condoms
Edmonton Pregnancy Crisis Centre
Free pregnancy test, counselling for crisis pregnancy, adoption referral, information and alternatives.
Options Sexual Health Association (Edmonton)
Free pregnancy testing