- Inclusion of resources or references to them does not constitute or imply endorsement or support by ALIGN Association of Community Services
- Views and opinions expressed in any document referenced from ALIGN Association of Community Services do not necessarily state or reflect those of ALIGN Association of Community Services.
- The information provided for educational or information purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal or professional advice whatsoever and should not be relied upon in that respect.
- Under no circumstances will ALIGN Association of Community Services be liable for any damages relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction based on the content, information, products or services or other material available through us.
- ALIGN Association of Community Services will not be responsible for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content, information, products or services or other material obtained through us.
I saw news clip on this - they call it Ghosting. Many businesses struggling with no shows for interviews -people working a few days and not showing up again - was concerns its becoming normal &acceptable. Anyone else dealing with this? Suggestions on how best to address this? twitter.com/WestHendayYeg/…
It’s unacceptable. What people don’t often know is you will be working 30-80 hours a month for free. The amount of time spent setting up interviews only to have no one show or training ppl only to have them quit 2 weeks in. Paper work, appeals, lack of funding, it’s all very hard— Leah McRorie (@WestHendayYeg) February 7, 2019
This morning Arlene gave a keynote at @alignalberta Group Care Symposium! She shared stories highlighting the importance of connection, safety and access to resources for young people in care. #groupcaresymp2019 #abyouth pic.twitter.com/kXIe9mvPmb— Alberta C&Y Advocate (@AlbertaCYA) February 7, 2019